Facebook Like or re-tweet Contest To Win Samsung Galaxy S2

Wednesday 10 August 2011

HTC Wildfire S White - More tempting more advanced


HTC Wildfire S in pearly white model, in my opinion, is more tempting than the black, this fact I quickly realized after glancing my first look on this device. I didn't feel any hassle while slipping this device into my pocket due to its petite size of 101.3 x 59.4 x 12.4 mm and weight of merely 105 g.

Although, in the starting, I was a bit unhappy with its 3.2 inches HVGA touch screen with 480x320 pixels resolutions, but when I found out its pinch-to-zoom feature, an accelerometer sensor and touch sensitive controls, it wiped out all my worries.

Being a photography lover, I was pretty delighted with its 5 MP camera, which renders pics as well as records the video at 640x480 pixels resolution. The other several features which have lured my heart are LED flash, face detection, white-balance controls, geo-tagging, ISO settings and many more.

I didn't face any problem during the calling with decent quality speakerphone and enough volume without any noise. Although, the phone's keyboard packs tiny keys, but it's not at all a hassle with Swype.

The device perfectly combines the latest Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread OS with user-friendly HTC Sense.
It also supports the quad-band GSM along with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, AGPS and other connection capabilities.

On its HTML browser, Flash support was indeed impressive. Further, Friend stream social app has made the social networking a breeze for me.

The 600MHz processor is beyond doubt, not a super-fast processor, but it's able enough to provide quite response and applications launch. Further, its 1230mAh lithium ion battery renders the 6.7 hours of talk time and 13 days of standby time.

The phone cost me not a much amount of money, as I opted for the tariff plan. For comparison of all the specs as well as prices, I took the assistance of an online mobile shopping portal. Finally, after choosing the best one, I placed order on this portal and felt immensely surprised that the next day this HTC device was within my grasp.


No comments:

Post a Comment